I am leaving on Wednesday to visit Arizona. Man I miss everyone! Anyway, I have laundry and some housework to do before I can pack. Then I have to get my Christmas cards done so I won't be so late getting them out. And of course I need to pack up presents for everyone in AZ and pack my scrap supplies. I plan to do some scrapping while I am in AZ since I have been scrapping alone since we moved. Looking forward to our annual MAS group Christmas party.
Tomorrow is William's company Christmas party and I just can't bear to send him alone since this is our first year to go. And everyone he works with are such fun and nice people that I think it will be a great time. I have some shopping to do before I leave. I "need" a new pair of boots. LOL! I guess to ease the stress I am feeling I need to make a list and just start checking things off so I feel prepared for this trip. YIKES! So excited to go! It will be fun. We have decided to stay until Tuesday afternoon! See you soon everyone!
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment