4 years ago
Saturday, March 25, 2006
You should've seen my basement!!!!!!
So if you have heard me say before, since I have been sick I hardly go down to my basement at all. William goes down to check on girls at night and has watched TV down there once or twice. Makenna, Amy, & Emily have bedrooms down there and the playroom is down there too. So when we ask the kids if their rooms are clean they have gotten used to saying yes and mom not checking it. Last night after William having told me how horrific the playroom looked we rented a movie and told the girls that they couldn't watch it until the entire playroom was clean. So two hours later they finally said it was clean. So feeling a little better I went down there and checked it to my horror!!! Every room down there has things shoved in drawers and boxes where it doesn't belong. Emily's room was the worst since she has the most toys in her room. The girls had dirty clothes shoved in a bunch of the toy buckets and in vanity drawers and on bookshelves. Thery seriously thought that if nothing was on the floor it was clean. Oh and I better not forget how things were just pushed up against the walls in the playroom, not actually put away where it belongs. Boy did that set mom into a fit of all fits! Needless to say that today the girls will be cleaning for a few more hours before they can see that movie. And it is a beautiful day outside so I want to be out there enjoying the almost 60 degrees, sunshine and almost no wind. Perfect weather! Anyway, time to start a yard sale box and get rid of more things that the girls just can't seem to keep clean!!! Guess I won't be spending my day as I wanted to. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WOW, sounds like they had some work to do! I hope you get feeling better soon. Have a GREAT weekend! Tammi
D--we seriously have this exact problem--we had a major discussion about it last night and the consequences that would incur--then I went online looking for boarding schools--I'll email you what I find! ;)
Thats too funny! It's a kids thing they all clean up the same :)
LOOK OUT! Here comes MOM! LOL
I know how you feel but my house is a third the siza of yours so not so stressful!
Oh Deanna! I will get to that point and have with Andrew already. I just can't get the kid to listen sometimes!! AHHHHH!! Oh and that 60 degrees sounds fabulous to me. Take care.
I told Savanna that you saling Amy's toys in a garage sale because she wouldn't clean her room. Boy does Savanna's room look good today! Take care Tammi
Post a Comment