the Cache County Fair. It is next Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Thank goodness cause I need a break from all this altered art. I want to get back to scrapping again. I am having a good time though making all these fun little projects to sell. I just hope they sell out. If not guess what all of you are gettnig for gifts this year. Hehe!
So I went to the doctor yesterday. A little bit of scary news for me. I usually have early babies but not this early. Who knows what will happen but I am already 50% effaced and dialated to almost 2 cm. The doctor doesn't seem to be at all worried and didn't tell me to take it easy so we will see what happens at my next appointment in two weeks. I will be 33 weeks by then and so if I have to maybe the doc will give me drugs to slow down my braxton-hicks contractions. Or maybe if he does an ultrasound and the baby is big enough then he can give me the steriod to develop the baby's lungs. I guess by 32 weeks everything is developed but the lungs just need to get stronger and the baby needs to grow in size. I surely don't want to have a baby that is too small and have to stay in the hospital for a while. That was miserable with Emily. Anyway, after the county fair I will take it easy.
Except for the fact that I am exploring a new business opportunity. But it is pretty secretive right now. I can't let the cat out of the bag until I do a little more research and demographics. So that is how life has been for me that last week or so.
4 years ago
2 comments:
well that sucks.......keep me posted on what's going on. I still can't believe you've gone this long without knowing the sex of the baby........
Deanna, good luck at the FAIR! I hope all is well with the baby! I am dying to know your new business secret! Take care, Tammi
Post a Comment