Mason Grant... I always loved the name Mason after having a friend at Gilbert High named Mason Lundell. He was a cool guy. And Grant is William's middle name. William wasn't crazy about Mason but since we had two girls first the name had time to grow on him. Thank heavens. Although William didn't want the name Grant either cause he never really liked his name. I told him he gets to choose Grant for a first or middle name cause I wanted my boy named after him and I love it enough to use for a first name. So William chose to let me have Mason Grant.
Liberty Ella... Our last child. Seems strange to think I am never gonna do this again. Feel good though. Her middle name comes from William's aunt who died just months after we married. William lived with her in Mesa when we were dating and Makenna and I grew to love her. Her name was Ann Ella. So our choices were Jessica Ann or Liberty Ella. William and the kids all wanted to name her Jessica but William made the mistake of promising me that if I had her on 9-11 I could name her Liberty. I always get my babies here when I plan so I did it again. I have a cousin that I hardly ever see who is named Liberti. I wanted the spelling with an 'i' but William said no way. Then they all wanted Ann to be her middle name since it sounded better but I never knew his aunt as Ann. She went by Ella so I told William it had to be Ella if it was going to have a special meaning to me.So that is it. That is how we chose our kids names. Long post. I hope it was worth reading. And now I tag Shanna and Ranae.
1 comment:
huh. cool stuff. what's wrong with uncommon names? haha! mine are all going to start with the letter "J". my husband is gonna have to like it. or he ain't gettin' none. haha!
Post a Comment