Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Feeling much better!

Well, the stomach bug lasted only one day. A miserable day, glad it is over. No one else caught it thank heavens. Yesterday it rained almost the whole darn day. So instead of running out to go get some errands done I stayed home and cleaned my house. It finally is starting to feel like my home and not a pig sty. I made some chore charts for the girls and started an allowance schedule. So now they at least have their routine down in the morning. If you have any suggestions how to get them to do their charts without me nagging them please share! After getting my house mostly clean I sat down and made my Christmas card and ordered them from Walmart. I made them digitally again this year so it only took me about 20 minutes to make them and order them too. Here is your sneak peek...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. At least one of us is....can't wait to get a card, looks cute!
-Hillary

Liz said...

Glad your feeling better your xmas card is so, so cute love the color and the pic is neat..

Melissa said...

Great card! Digital is great for the holidays. Which reminds me, I need to get mine out. Better start looking up addresses!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better. Your cards are cute! Have a happy holiday season.

Anonymous said...

That is a GREAT card DEANNA. tAKE CARE, tAMMI