Dennis Lee Payne, William's dad passed away early this morning. He was diagnosed with cancer about 6 months to a year after we were married and has been fighting it since. However he is a man of strength and courage and nearly never complained. He always could think of others who were worse off than him. These last couple of weeks were a tough struggle for him but other than that he was feeling pretty good. I am grateful that Heavenly Father took him quickly and peacefully in his sleep.All four of Dennis and Lauana's boys have been here taking care of him and seeing that their mother is well taken care of. I have never seen a family that has been so close. They are a source of comfort and strength to me as well as each other I am sure. Please remember William's mom in your prayers since she will have the most difficult time dealing with the loss of her sweetheart. Thanks so much to the many friends and family that have called or emailed me to let me know that you are thinking of us. We love and miss you all.
3 comments:
So sorry to hear about this - please tell William we're thinking of him - and all of you.
I hope things around your place have gotten better. Hang in there!
DEanna, I have been thinking of WIllam and you since you posted last. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You will be in my prayers. Love ya, Tammi
so sorry to hear it! Your hubby sure looks like him.
Post a Comment