Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kindergarten Program

First Things First... Here is a picture of the progress of our new home. It is time to start getting excited.
Ok next thing... Liberty has been totally entertained by playing puppy in Nicky's crate. Mason invaded her space in this picture but earlier in this day she spent about 30 minutes in the crate playing with Nicky and when I finally ran to grab my camera she noticed me leaving the room and got out to follow me. So much for that Kodak moment. Bummer!


In my previous post I mentioned that I was making mittens for the Kindergarten program. Well, thank heavens it was only two classes performing. I had to make mittens for 28 kids. That was a big chunk of my time during the busiest month of the year for me. But the kids were so cute. Another mom made these awesome puppy hats to go with.Click on the picture to make it bigger and see what a cutie Emily is on the stage in the middle.

Ok this is actually a little embarrassing. See the way Emily is dressed? She has almost grown out of all her white shirts again. See the belly hanging out? And her pants...well, these are the best blue jeans she has. This was the pair with the smallest holes in the knees. Amy never ripped out knees and Emily didn't either when we lived in Utah. I wonder if it is the sand on the playground. She must just be a very active kid at school cause man every pair of jeans she has are like this. She will have tons of cut off jeans for summer time for sure.

So Emily came home from school early yesterday. She felt ill. It must have been bad enough cause she chose to miss water day and a pizza party. The sad thing is that today she comes home with a graduation hat on and says mom I missed my graduation yesterday. UUUUGGHH! I totally forgot about the pot luck I was supposed to bring a main dish for. The teacher sends home this newsletter at the beginning of each week. Well somehow I got so busy that I totally missed seeing this until today. How totally terrible. I feel like the worst mom in the world for missing kindergarten graduation. So tomorrow I am taking her to school with her hat and certificate and taking a picture of her with her teacher. Now that is one for the memory book eh? I swear my brain is gone. First I am the worst tooth fairy ever and now this. What next?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww! I heart Emily. She still looks adorable no matter what she's wearing. And I'm sure she still loves you, stuff happens....
Love ya!-Hillary