Thursday, December 11, 2008

2008 Christmas Cards are finally finished!

Well, I finally took a picture and made these cards a few days ago. I only ordered a few and due to a tighter budget this year we aren't mailing them except to friends and family that we know don't use email. Since William is working out of town already I decided that this year we would feature the kids instead of the family on our card.

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

ummmmmm.... that is the cutest photo ever!!!!! Love it! I better get one in my hands even though I use email! I sent you one! Now I get one too! LOL Great job on that card!

Melissa said...

Fabulous card! And a beautiful pic of the kids. I hope that you have a great holiday and that the house sells soon so you can all be reunited together soon. I haven't even thought CHristmas cards let alone decided to send them. I think I may have an e-mail only holiday and save the postage for medical bills.