4 years ago
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Disney Album finally complete...
Well after two years I finally finished my Disneyland album. I started it as a traditional scrapbook but recently decided to make it a digital album. I signed up as a Heritage Makers consultant almost a year ago and have done nothing with it since I hadn't finished my book. That is kind of hard for people to believe I love it when I haven't made and published my own albums yet. Well, I recently fell in love with the new much easier to use studio on the site and I am having fun all over again. I made this Disney book in about 4 days. I was so easy! Anyway if you want to see it scroll the way to the bottom of this page. Thanks for peeking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it. I will have to have you show me how to do a book. I have a ton to do. Hope you are well. Think of you often. XOXOXOXO
Wow that's really neato! I like that a lot it turned out really good! -Hillary
so cute. I sometimes think digital is the way to go. tammi
You did an awesome job. You will have to tell me how to do it.
Post a Comment