Friday, October 01, 2010

February 2010

One month down and eight more to go. Since I have vowed to catch up and keep up with my blog posts I am going to have to keep them short and to the point. I will post photos with some journaling but too much more will just make it take longer to catch up. So enjoy a short look at February 2010. Amy and Liberty getting goofy at Grandma's house.
Mason has a field trip to the Phoenix Children's Museum and got to meet the Tooth Fairy!
Her name is SarahBelle!Amy and Mason both has class Valentine parties in which I just had to take pictures. This month I officially re-launched my Heritage Makers business here in Arizona. I am doing well and my team is growing.








Emily had her 8th birthday party. Tons of friends came and she had a blast. It was an ART party!





Liberty is a goofball. She loves to be silly for the camera. In this case she had help from Makenna.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's been a while since you've posted something. Love the pictures. Good to see you blogging again. Now the question is, how long will this last with everything else you have going on? LOL...Love ya! -Hillary

Deanna Payne said...

Hillary, Silly girl. Did you see that I posted that way back in October of 2010? So I haven't blogged again in about 6.5 months. Yikes!