Sunday, February 05, 2006

Wearing my wristbands now...

I think I jinxed myself yesterday morning. I told my friend Kendra that so far I wasn't really very sick at all. Just slight occasional queasiness. About lunch time I started feeling really queasy. And after fighting that and a headache all afternoon I laid down for a few hours. I woke up around 6 pm and was still feeling terrible. I broke down and got out my nausea wristbands. I hate them cause the first few days they hurt like the dickens. Anyway, I felt really great this morning and got a bunch done in my craft room. Just4Keeps was having a Superbowl Crop today. Every hour they listed a new challenge in the online crop thread. I got four challenges done today. I will post here then I am off to rest. Here they are!


This one was the Sunday Sketch Challenge...

















This one is a card that we had to make into a shape other than a rectangle or square...

And this one was a treat bag we had to make for either Valentines or Easter. I am giving this to Makenna's teacher for Valentines Day...
















Here is the clipboard we had to alter as a Valentine gift for someone. I am giving this to Amy's Kindergarten teacher. I think she will like it since she scrapbooks...







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deanna I love the family layout! GORGEOUS! Sorry your not feeling well! Tammi

Julie said...

Keep feeling better sweetie!! My lil'bugga is teething and getting the same teeth in, and he has been miserable for a while now.

Anonymous said...

COOOOOL SIS! You've been busy! Crazy lady!!! Hope you get to feeling better soon! Love all the projects! Especially that family layout!

Anonymous said...

Deanna, I love the Watermelon card! You are so talented. Hang in there with the nausea it will pass eventually. Sounds wierd but I like to be a little nauseated each day just to know the baby is still there. Send good pregnant feelings your way! Can you take dramamine? ~Kendra