Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Getting things done...

I am determined to get gifts made for Christmas and Makenna's birthday this year. So I am starting now to get it all accomplished. So here is a cute little decoration I made for Makenna's bedroom. I think she will like it!

I also plan on making nightnights for Amy Emily and Mason. Remember these...

I am going to make Western ones for Emily and Mason. They will be sharing a cowboy/cowgirl room after the baby is born. Amy's nightlight will be Strawberry Shortcake of course. I hope she never outgrows that. I think I am also going to decorate their light switch plates too.

And I am going to get an ABC album done for Makenna's birthday. I still have not finished my Mothers Day gifts so I think I am going to go out and get a late gift for each of them and then save these little albums for Christmas gifts. That way I can get rid of my guilt!

So here is one down and lots more to go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see how your western room turns out! Ryan and Reagan have Western Rooms complete with quilts, lampshade etc. I have made. Some cute fabic you might be interested in is: Michael Miller Cowpoke seen here: http://www.fabricattic.com/lil%20cowpokes.jpg and for a girl: http://www.fabricattic.com/lil%20cowgirl.jpg. Since Ryan and our new guy to be will be sharing a room I had a crib bumper made in the cowpoke. Sometime, I will send you pics. As far as McKenna's "Diva", that is sooooooo cute. You are really talented! ~Kendra

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Do you really feel guilty? Take care Tammi

Anonymous said...

LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE THESE DEANNA!!!! WAY CUTE!!!!