
Well, we have been successful in potty training lately. I am afraid to say that for fear of jinxing myself. But Mason was dry most of the day yesterday and all day today. So tonight we are going to Walmart to buy some more big boy pants or as Mason calls them Undywear. Anyway, I gotta buy more before he ends up wearing pink panties instead of underoos! I am a proud momma today. I wanted to potty train him before he turned two but I wasn't up to the challenge. So now instead he is almost 2.5 years. I think that is alright for a boy in my opinion. Anyway, he was playing dress up last night and so I took some pictures cause he was so cute with the big belly and saggy britches.
8 comments:
hahaha! that's good times. so where are the pictures at??? I'm a visual person. Although, I can do a pretty good job of imagining what that looks like....LOL!
Great job to both of you! My two older boys were over three and it looks like my youngest will follow suit. Way to go, Mason!
Pink Panties.. William would lose it! CONGRATS MASON! Tammi
I love that little tummy in his pictures. How cute.
seee.....what the heck?! my computer IS retarted. the pictures were NOT there the first time. and now I feel like a retard for having posted that first comment. I guess I should get use to hitting the "refresh" button first to make sure everthing's there.... anyway, LOVE the picutres. and I LOVE the kid too!
those pics are too cute!
Hillary, Just so you don't think you are insane...I added the pictures later. Blogger was giving me fits again at the time that I posted so I couldn't upload photos. LOL! You are not going any crazier than you already were.
HA HA HA HA HA!!! I swear that kiddo is gonna have severe mental & emotional issues!!! LOL
Love the pics!
Post a Comment