Friday, January 05, 2007

Make-up madness!

So when Makenna and Amy were younger I outlawed makeup in our home. Play make-up that is. And of course my girls aren't old enough for real make up yet. So the make up has been allowed a little now that Makenna is old enough to apply it lightly and they weren't smearing it all over my good towels when they take it off. So for Christmas the girls got make-up sets. Well, Emily is my Girly Girl. Here she is on Christmas day. Funny how she thinks this looks so beautiful.



















Then last night the girls brought Mason upstairs to show him off to me and Dad. Well, of course dad was mortified. Me? I grabbed the camera. This poor boy lets his sisters do anything to him as long as they play with him. Good thing he is too young to know how awful this is. I hope he doesn't end up being a cross-dresser. You can tell by his face he was having a great time with all the attention.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine Williams reaction! That is good stuff! Tammi

Anonymous said...

Funny! I used to do the same thing to my little brothers!

Anonymous said...

Ryan should see this!

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. GOSH. HAHAHAHAHA! THATS FREAKING HILARIOUS! what in the heck is wearing?! your kids actually own something like that? LOL! juuuust kidding. but not really. I thought about Ryan when I saw these pics too. good times.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I use to do the same thing to my brother and he turned out just fine :-)

Anonymous said...

How hilarious!!! Oh too funny. Good thing the boys will out number the girls in this family,

Anonymous said...

How hilarious!!! Thanks for the compliment, Deanna!! I miss seeing you around and chatting. We'll definitely keep in touch via the blogs..k?

Anonymous said...

That is just absolutely the best. He is definitely enjoying himself. I love it!!!!!!!!!