Monday, April 02, 2007

When mom's on the phone...

I know you all know what happens when you get on the phone. I can't be the only one with kids who get into things while I am distracted. Today, Mason gave Liberty a Little Debbie brownie. And she had it all over the place. Not to mention she barfed it up. She loved it though and cried when it was gone. Then, Emily decided to get her make up on for the day. She was embarrassed when I told the person on the phone that Emily looked like Night of the Living Dead. She went into the bathroom after this and wiped the stuff out from under her eyes. She wasn't happy about me taking her picture though.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deanna GREAT layouts below! My computer crashed and I don't have your e-mail or anything. Will you please e-mail me, I need to ask you if your bro. has skills that could help us. I lost all of 2006 pictures! I am mortified..... I also was hoping you would amke me a disc of December pictures and also if you have any pics from Tom's baptism. Thank you, Tammi

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!That's good times. Something to look forward to when I have kids....hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Sooner or later our kids will be making choices based on "oh crap! I better not do that or mom will post about it on her blog." Seriously....that's what mine worry about now. LOL

Lisa said...

emily looks too cute!!! fun stuff those kids!

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff! Love kids when you are on the phone!! Great LO's too!