Monday, July 21, 2008

Guess Who???


I was looking through all of my pictures on my pc today and came across this picture that I thought looked so much like all of my kids. Except Mason of course. He has always had his head buzzed. Anyway, I just thought I would let you guess which of my redish headed kids this is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you posted something new!!! Uh, that's Emily. Well....unless it's Makenna. But those look more like Emily's eyes. AM I RIGHT OR WHAT?! Lol.
-Hillary

Melissa said...

I was thinking Amy. Unless the hat had longevity, it looks like the ones from Makenna's 5th birthday (I think 5th) But the eyes definitely say Emily to me. Bottom line is that all the kids look a like!

Deanna Payne said...

I'll give you a hint. That picture was taken at the Auayfuay home in October of 03.