OH MY GOODNESS... Makenna goes back to school in two weeks. I can't believe Summer is almost over already. Since school got out we have had birthdays and a baptism, vacations to Utah and Mississippi, and Uncle George and Aunt Joanne's house, company here to visit us, the kids participated in the Starlight Children's Theatre workshop, and now that we are home and have "nothing to do" I am busier than ever. I have to say that I REALLY enjoyed my Utah vacation since my husband was with me. I was able to take a break and visit with my girlfriends and ignore my kids. Hehe! Not really but I tried.
Amy participated too but wouldn't get on stage. She was part of the stage crew and loved that! The girls had a blast and can't wait until next year. I will post some pictures of our visit to Utah and Farmington New Mexico later. There are a bunch of good ones but I need to go through and resize them before I can post them all. I am really busy running all over town finishing choosing our flooring, cabinets, counters, doors, trim work, fixtures, lighting, and paint. That is not even all of it. I tell you I am going to be thrilled when we move in. It is still supposed to be the beginning of September. I hope that is right! I am excited.


1 comment:
CUUUUUTE!!! -Hillary
Post a Comment