Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Confessions of a Deperate Brother...

This picture brings back memories of when I was little. Shanna and I would dress Ryan up just like this and we would even put make-up on him. If you look closely Mason has mascara and lipstick on. Oh and some Oreo cookie pie to save for later. The girls love to dress him up and think it is so funny. Now that I am a mom I see how deperate this poor little boy is for someone to play with him. What other reason could he have for letting his sisters do this to him. Someday I will try to get the picture from my mom of Ryan in a Southern Belle dress and parisol to match. I would love to scrapbook that one with this.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mason my bro is 1 out of 7 girls poor thing. Could Makenna be any more BEAUTIFUL. Happy 12th birthday. Deanna, I cannot believe you are moving again. You are so strong and such a rock for your family. Take care and good luck, Tammi

Shanna said...

Yah. You ain't right.

Anonymous said...

AhhHAHAHA!!! Poor Mason...That's hilarious. Love it! -Hillary

Melissa said...

I have pics of Drake's makeover. He is not so agreeable now.

Anonymous said...

Your charges of cross-dressing are baseless and inflammatory. I demand you retract your statement.

Nadine said...

I love it!!! I would love to see the pic of Ryan!!

Anonymous said...

Brian would never let me do that!! Maybe you should try for another boy!LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Tracie Farmer, I live in Las Vegas, and we have a mutual friend her name is Shanna Vineyard (some of us know her as Shanna Lamb).

I have an idea and I am hoping for just a bit of help. I have been friends with Shanna for over 14 years, she is one of my greatest lifelines. I check in with Shanna daily through one of her blogs, Etsy shop, or send /receive emails daily. She is one of my most creative, hilarious, Dr. Pepper addicted friends I have. And yes she will probably kill me. But the crumbiest thing has happened, her computer crashed last weekend, and as many of you have noticed POOF no Shanna :(. I know how upset she has been about having to treck down to the library, and heaven knows when she has the time with a new baby, 5 girls and the childcare kiddos. I am missing the "Shanna Vineyard" element in my life.

In light of this holiday season I have decided to forego sending Shanna a Christmas card and instead I am going to send a little computer donation of 4 or 5 bucks to her Paypal account.

Maybe, just maybe if enough of us do this we can save a few trees and get Shanna back to blogging and posting some beautiful cards and craft ideas.

Please respond if you have any better ideas or tips, and forward this to anyone you know that loves our dear friend Shanna.

I hope there aren't any objections and hopefully this can be a sweet surprise the next time she trecks to the library and signs into her Paypal account!!!
All you need to do is make a payment at www.paypal.com to Shannalamb@cox.net.

God Bless
Happy Holidays
Tracie Farmer
(Shanna's friend from Vegas)