
Liberty and I went out early today. We did grocery shopping, a little Christmas shopping and then we went to the mall for lunch and these pretty little earrings for Liberty. She sat in church yesterday playing with my earrings and admiring them. I asked her if she wanted her own earrings and since she said yes I took her to do it. I didn't warn her that it would be like getting a shot and she had to do them one at a time. She cried but didn't try to get away. She was mad at me though. But, she looks so cute in them. And, let me tell you, she has been babying them and trying to get as much attention as she can. Her jacket already got caught on one earring and was pulling at it until I could get it off. That made her hate them until of course Mason saw them and told her how pretty they were. Hehe!
4 comments:
Lol. I love her face in the one pic. CUTE! -Hillary
SOOOOOOcute! I miss the girl stuff, but I think Dexter would get mad if I took Gage to get his ears pierced. Love the sparlkies!
HOLEY CUTENESS! Love it! Those two certainly are brother and sister huh? Love them!
Too Cute!! I don't think that Daniel would let Shanna get her ears pierced. What a big girl!!
Post a Comment