William came home this weekend. This is always so wonderful. Of course the not so wonderful part is that when he is home I never clean my house. We spend time together and going on dates or just hanging out. This weekend he took me to the dump and showed me how to empty our trash trailer. Then he did a few things that needed to be done around the house while I took Makenna shopping for some much needed clothes. That girl is growing like a weed lately. The pants we recently bought her are already too short. Since school started 6 months ago she has grown about 3 inches. She is already about 5'5". I am only a half inch taller than her now. She never lets me forget that.

Anyway, Sunday after William left I finished the comforter that I had started for Emily's bed. It turned out beautiful. Last week I finished the quilt I started for my nephew Brody's birthday. I love this one too. It looks much better in person. So tonight I am going to tie a comforter for my friend's daughter's bed. I will post a picture when I finish it.


4 comments:
CUTE! You did a fabulous job, they turned out really good! -Hillary
Wow, you are getting really good at the quilting!! They look beautiful!
Such talent! I'd love to learn.
Wow Deanna, those are Gorgeous. Take care, tammi
Post a Comment