4 years ago
Sunday, April 02, 2006
End of a busy weekend...
Wow! We have been busy having a ton of fun! William's brother George and his family came to visit us. Joanne is so much fun to hang with and she wore me out doing all the craft shopping. Oh not to mention I wore out my debit card. Hehe! But man I enjoyed it! They have four boys that my girls just adore. David, Josh, Jared and Isaac had a great time playing with them and for me it was great to have all of my kids completely entertained by someone other than me for a while. We went to see Ice Age 2 on Saturday and it was really cute. A little too much swearing for my little girls ears but other than that it was wonderful. On Friday William took the day off and they all went riding(quads) and then bowling. That was great for me cause I stayed home to get dinner ready and started without them. It has been a long time since I have enjoyed a hot meal in almost total quiet. Mason was here with me but he was pretty much an angel. And he scarfed his dinner like I haven't ever fed him before. Friday and Saturday nights we played a marble game with George and Joanne that has come to be called the Payne game. The game sorta resembles Sorry. Someday we will get our own game board. We are still secretly hoping one of the Paynes will make us one for Christmas but it has been so many years hoping that we decided that we had better make it ourselves if we want one that bad. So after I get a board I will post a picture so you know what I am talking about. It has been a strange weekend for me stomach. Not feeling terrible but not completely well either. I hope to have my energy come back in the next few weeks since I am 14 weeks now. I pray this won't hold out any longer. So that was our weekend in a quick paragraph. Tomorrow starts a new week with lots of things to accomplish! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOO HOO! I AM THE FORST TO COMMENT ON THIS ONE!!! so you have to send Mason out here so I can have him for a few days. just put him on a plane by himself and I will take care of the rest........LOL! but seriously, it's been way too long since I've seen all you guys. but we'll be making a trip up there either August or September to take Casey to the MTC. well it's always fun to read and catch up on what's been going on with everybody. have a FANTASTIC week. I hope everything goes well for you. tell the girls I said "hi". love ya!
WOW< Deanna I am tired reading everything you did! I am glad you had so much fun though! Take care, love ya, Tammi
Yah...this post literally made me dizzy! So much packed into one weekend! COOL!
Post a Comment