Yeah! I can't wait to get there. But we always take two days to drive. So sometime tomorrow afternoon we will be in sunny Arizona again! I can't wait to see Tammi and her family. Tom is getting baptized on Saturday and we are so excited that we just could not miss this! So we will only be there for about 24 hours or so and then we will start our trip home again. I can't wait until all my kids and I can make it in one day's drive. I think that will be great! Anyway, I get to see my family again for a few hours so I am excited about that!
So signing off for now. See you on Monday! I am sure with plenty of fun pictures of my kids with Tammi's kids and their cousins!
4 years ago
3 comments:
woo hoo! so excited to see you!!!
YAY! Can't wait to see you guys! The girls will be stoked! They have been asking about the girls!
I wish I could have seen you!!! Good luck on your trip back--we alway take 2 days!!!
Post a Comment