4 years ago
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Update on Shanna Lynn...
So I got a great call from my husband today. He talked to his mom and aparently little Shanna Lynn is doing remarkably well for a child her age. Mom and Dad won't be able to hold her or even touch her for some time still as her nerves are still too fragile. And she is not allowed to open her eyes for a few more weeks so they have a blind fold on them. William said she is about 13 inches long and weighs a pound and a half. She is sure a fighter for such a little body. Thanks for the prayers. They are working! I will post a picture of her as soon as mom feels well enough to send one to me. Sarah the new momma had a c-section and will be going home from the hospital tomorrow. So I hope she can get some rest and recover quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Deanna I am so happy to hear that little girl is doing better. I can only imagine what her family is feeling! Tammi
That is good news! I will keep praying that all will go well. What a blessing modern medicine truly is!
Deanna I am praying for your family!! I rmember those days all too well. Oh that first hold!!! Girls aresostong I just know she will be just fine.
Post a Comment