Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Can Grandma break the rules?

So when my mom was here visiting I took a really cute picture. Well several actually. While I was getting ready to go shopping Grandma and Emily were in the bathroom and Grandma decided it was ok to give Emily a makeover. She did it all blush, eye shadow, lipstick and even mascara. Oh and I can't forget the lotion that smelled so pretty. Emily thought it was the greatest thing. And when I walked in and saw her I said to Emily, "Ooh Grandma's breaking the rules." Grandma replied, "grandmas are allowed." So I left it at that and let her leave the house with makeup on. Thank goodness Emily realized that it was just because Grandma was here and she hasn't asked to wear make up yet since. Anyway, here is one of the cute pictures I took...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deanna her EYES are GORGEOUS! You better keep her out of mascara for as long as possible! I told the girls we were coming for Christmas to help the STING of me going to Disneyland without them, and it worked! Take care TAmmi

Anonymous said...

haha! I didn't know mom did that. cute picture!