Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Freak Show...

Ok I have been promising this picture to friends and family for a while now. Here I am at 35 weeks. 4 more days and I am free to have this baby whenever the baby decides to come. I am now hoping to wait until after Friday since Makenna has a meeting for parents of new Orchestra students on Thursday. I need to be there for that if I can. Sending William is just not a great option. I will do it if I have to but I want to be there. So what do you think of this belly? Quite a freakish site isn't it? I can't believe the doc says I am measuring slightly smaller than I should be. That is a first for me. Out of five kids this is the only one to measure small. Now that measurement is just of my uterus. It could be totally wrong if they do an ultrasound and measure the actual baby. I swear this belly looks like I am going to pop.

Funny story...Yesterday my mom, sister Hillary and I went to the post office to mail cookies to my brother. My mom stayed in the car with the kids and Hillary and I went in. There were two young guys in the truck next to us that my mom watched them follow us with their eyes all the way into the building. When we got back into the car my mom told us about how they were staring us down. She said there was a toddler in the truck so I assume he was married. And my mom thought they were checking out my little sister. Well, Hillary and I decided that they were actually checking out the Freak Show walking with the hot chic. I get stares like that everywhere I go now.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

well i think you look adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha! yeah, that was some good times.....what "hot chick" are you talking about? oh wait, that's me. hahahaha! juuuuust kidding. but not really. LOL!

TheHarriman Family said...

Deanna, what a cute belly. Like always you are skinny everywhere else--how lucky you are :-)