I took the girls on a little field trip today when William came home for lunch. We went to see the house that is being built for the Extreme Makeover show. It was beautiful. And there were so many people there to help and tons of spectators. We didn't have much time to wait around for any of the cast to pop their heads out from the house but I did talk to a gal that was doing the cleaning inside the house. She said they are painting the inside today and she also said that the cast hasn't really talked to the workers much because they are in there just working away on getting the rooms done. She said it wasn't as cool as she thought it would be to go inside the house. I have a feeling she just said that to make Makenna feel better. Makenna was really bummed not to get to get up close to the house. We only saw it from across the street. Anyway here are the pictures I got today. I took one of the house and 3 of the street sign on the way there. I thought it was pretty cool that they had this sign. Nothing like something big happening in a small town. Hehe!
5 comments:
SO freakin' cool! I'm so jealous! the pictures turned out great, as usual. your camera is AWESOME! can I have it? hahaha! juuuust kidding. but not really. :)
Well it was nice they at least can say they got to see it before it was on T.v. but how cool I love to see the before and afters of that show it usually brings me to tears the stories behind them.
That is cool stuff Deanna! Amy looks too adorable without the teeth. That kind of goofy stage has hit Savanna and now they just won't grow back. Take care, Tammi
Sooo cool! That house is beautiful! Love the photos! And Amy's smile looks like Macey's now! Only Macey is missing some on the bottom too! Hee hee!
My brother in law is working on that house!! He is one of the framing foreman.
Post a Comment