Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thanks so much!

Well, I finally finished all my thank you cards last night. I know I didn't make enough but for those who don't need the handmade thing I am sending store bought cards. (OH the horror!) I had fun making these and scraplifted it from a card Shanna made a while back. Actually I think it comes from a card sketch done by Becky at PageMaps.
Anyway, Thanks to everyone who prayed and fasted with us for Liberty and her health. All is well now, except for that hearing test in her left ear. I go today to see a specialist. I will post how that goes later. And thanks to all those who brought us dinner for almost a week. I have the greatest ward and neighbors. And one of the biggest helps to me has been my neighbors who have gladly taken Mason and Emily while I was back and forth to the hospital and at doctor appointments. It has been a great almost 6 weeks and I am shocked at how fast time is flying by this time around. I wonder if I will ever be 100% sure I am done having kids.

I hope I didn't miss anyone. Oh yes I did. The GIFTS! They have been GREAT! I am so grateful for everyone who helped us in the own way. I can't wait to repay everyone somehow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cards turned out great! So glad to hear you have people taking care of you and your family!

Brooke Brooks said...

Those cards are so cute... you should pass along some of your amazing talent this way!