
I finally got a family picture with my whole family. And I took individual pictures of the kids too. Well, I didn't take them. My friend Angie Francis took them for me. She rocks! Thanks Angie!
Anyway, I am so proud of these kids. They all a mom could want and I love them! It is going to be a wonderful Christmas. I am actually sending out Christmas cards on time. Did anyone reading this pass out from the shock of that statement? Well, I guess I still have to get them in the mail. It could take me three more weeks to do that. Hahaha! I have more pictures to post but not enough time to get them all posted right now. So check back in a day or so.
9 comments:
Deanna that picture is GORGEOUS! I cannot wait to see the individual pictures too! WOW! Tammi
Great picture Deanna!
so beautiful.....and Amy missing her two front teeth is adorable. Miss you!
Peggy
Love the picture Deanna!!! What a beautiful family!! Lori
haha! I love Mason's spiked hair. that kid is a stud. cute pic!
Great pictures! your girls are so pretty!
Deanna, That is a great photo! Love it. I am still working on my cards. I should have them done by the weekend and I should have them in the mail next week. Be on the look out!
such a cute picture!! i am pretty sure i got your christmas card right before valentines day--please don't break with tradition!!
What a great family photo deanna! Can you email me the original sized one? I'd love to scrap this!
Post a Comment