Well, I flew to AZ this weekend to see my sister Shanna get married in the Mesa Temple. She was the most beautiful bride ever. And she was so happy. I am so happy to have Shane as a brother-in-law. He is a wonderful guy. Here are some of my favorites from the day...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks Deanna for pictures of Shanna's BIG day!!! She looks absolutely beautiful!!!! Not that I expected anything else!! Hope you all had a great time!!
3 comments:
Thanks Deanna for pictures of Shanna's BIG day!!! She looks absolutely beautiful!!!! Not that I expected anything else!! Hope you all had a great time!!
Have A Geat Christmas!!
Lori
Shanna looks Beautiful!! I'm so glad everything with the temple worked out!! Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!
Great pictures! I'm sure it was a fantastic day. Shanna looks awesome! Shane and Shanna...how cute is that?!
Post a Comment