I have to say, McKenna sure looks like you, but the rest of your kids definitely got Danny's genes! Great pictures, Deanna!
Oh oops, that was supposed to say "Daddy's genes" lol!
WHAT BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!!! I need you to email me the originals on these too!!!!!
great pictures!
What cute pictures!
GORGEOUS DEANNA! I love Amy's missing teeth and Emily's sassy collar! MAKENNA is GORGEOUS! Tammi
All your kids are so stinkin cute, but I LOOOVE that picture of Mason!he's gonna be a heartbreaker when he grows up.....
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I have to say, McKenna sure looks like you, but the rest of your kids definitely got Danny's genes! Great pictures, Deanna!
Oh oops, that was supposed to say "Daddy's genes" lol!
WHAT BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!!! I need you to email me the originals on these too!!!!!
great pictures!
What cute pictures!
GORGEOUS DEANNA! I love Amy's missing teeth and Emily's sassy collar! MAKENNA is GORGEOUS! Tammi
All your kids are so stinkin cute, but I LOOOVE that picture of Mason!
he's gonna be a heartbreaker when he grows up.....
Post a Comment