Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back at the homefront

Well, we are safely home thank heavens. William got sick with a migraine in Epraim, Utah. So I had to drive afterall. I must have stopped 6 or 7 times at the side of the freeway so he could vomit. Poor guy gets so sick with migraines. Anyway, we also got a flat tire on the trailer we were pulling so I pulled over to try and change it myself with William's guidance. Not happening. My elbow was so out of whack that I couldn't get any torq to loosen the lugnuts. We actually pulled off the freeway at the exit near my dad's house in North Ogden so I was able to call my dear Daddy to come save us. Yeah that is how sick William was. After changing the tire and tickling my kids a bit he had us back on our way. Thanks Daddy! I sure love you!

Ok now that we are home I am busy working on selling the house. Ryan helped me set up a web gallery for pictures. So if you want to check out what I have loaded so far you can see my house at http://www.920east.com/

I can't believe we are moving from this house already. We sure love it here.

Here is a picture of why William and I love to ride up the mountains behind our home. This is the view from up there and I finally got it off my camera to post here.

3 comments:

Amie said...

yikes, what a rough trip back...when it rains it pours, eh? Good luck with the house! Selling and keeping it clean is a lot of work. Are you still doing daycare?

Anonymous said...

Sorry about William getting sick.. That sucks. Thanks for stopping back by to give me the book and CD.. Take care, and good luck saling the house. Tammi

Lisa said...

good luck with selling your house!!