Thursday, August 23, 2007

First day of school, AT LAST!

We had one heck of a summer. I never realized how noisy my house was this summer until today when most of the noise makers where gone. It was a great to have the house lots more mellow. And would you believe almost no fighting today? Anyway, teh girls all wanted their hair wavy for the first day so we had to get an early start in order to get them out the door on time. Emily had assessments today and doesn't actually start until next Thursday. She can't wait. After getting to spend some time with her teacher and get to know her class room she is finally REALLY excited about school. She hardly talked about school until today. I think she didn't know what to expect and was really nervous and shy. Anyway, here were my beauties on their first day...
I didn't get a single picture of Amy looking at the camera. Dang. Oh well you still get the picture. She was so cute! These pictures are taken with my new cheaper camera. I think I need to adjust the white balance or something. Ok off to bed. Night!

3 comments:

Amie said...

first days are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Okay so seriously you totally need to enlarge your font! I must be getting old because it is really hard to read! Glad the first day was fun!

Anonymous said...

OMIGOSH! Makenna is looking soooooooooo grown up! Scary! Cute pics!