This makes moving a reality. My heart is heavy today with thoughts of moving away from all the friends we have made here. We thought we were spending the rest of our lives here in Logan. This is a picture of me with some of my girlfriends here. This was our pedicure day. We went to lunch together then off to the beauty college to pamper our feet together. These are also my scrapbooking buddies. We are minus a couple girls who had to work during the day. I am gonna miss these gals! By the way, the matching colored clothes was purely coincidence, I promise.
I am excited about starting William's business and living near Williams family but I wish it could all be done here. I know everything will be ok but I am sad to leave. Ok better quit now before I cry. So keep your fingers crossed for us to get that offer through and get to be together again!

2 comments:
Yes....everything will work out! And you will make new friends in NM. I am going thru the same things right now. BTW.....how did you get into that group without blonde hair? That's a cute scrap page!
You will make friends wherever you go.....Hope your move goes well!!
It was good to see you a few weeks ago:)
Take care!!
Post a Comment