Wednesday night after finishing on the computer in bed I closed my laptop and laid it on the floor next to my bed. I know bad place for it. Anyway, when I woke up I thought to myself move the laptop or move the glass of water on the nightstand above it. Well I got distracted and didn't do either. The bad thing is that Mason has learned how to open my computer. I was getting my hair done and Emily comes running into the bathroom, "Mom, Liberty spilled water all over your computer!!!" NOT GOOD! So I immediately unplugged it and flipped it upside down and open on my bed to drip dry. When I called my brother he told me to remove the battery and don't risk turning it on for at least a couple days. So I have been without my laptop. I was really nervous turning it on this morning. BUT, whew, it looks like everything is ok. Thank heavens I shut the computer off before closing it and going to bed on Wednesday. That would have been an expensive accident.
I got to spend all day Friday at the ScrapbookUSA Expo in Sandy Utah. We left at 8 am and got home this morning at 2 am. It was so much fun and I haven't spent that much money on scrap supplies ever. And the great thing is that I have NO GUILT! So anyway, here is a picture of something I bought that will make you drool...
The My Mind Eye booth had awesome deals all day long and I spent a ton of money at that booth. I thing I got almost every product line they sell at about 80 percent off! Anyway, I better go. I have to get back to the Expo center to pick up that ScrapBox.
When I get back I promise to post a hair picture! Oh and some of the pages I got scrapped yesterday.
4 comments:
You need to suck my big toe. :P
That is awesome. Unlike Shanna I would prefer that you not suck any of my body parts. Later. Tammi
That looks really neat.
Hi! I am a friend of Shanna's and got to your blog through hers.
Will you PLEASE tell me how to get more information on that armoire that you bought?? I NEED one of those!
My email is azgirl40@msn.com
Thanks,
Kaelene
Post a Comment