Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I took the plunge...

I am so proud of myself. Today I got really brave and went to the salon and I had them chop off my hair to my chin. But that isn't my biggest step. I actually colored my hair for the first time EVER! OK, that's if you don't count the horrid SUN-IN from the 80's. Anyway, I did some blonde and red highlights. It looks great. However, I am not sure it is enough color for me. I think I may go back and have her add more to it. I don't have tons of time tonight. I am preparing page kits to scrap at the ScrapbookUSA Expo this weekend. I am so excited. After I get those kits finished I will download my pictures and add them here.

I pick up William from the airport tomorrow. I thought Thursday would never get here. Can't wait to have him home. One week from tomorrow we will be packing up and handing over the keys to our home. Sniff.

4 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

I can't wait to see a pic of your cute new hair-do. It sounds darling! :) Glad your hubby is coming home soon and I hope your move goes smoothly, especially for your sweet kiddos.

Anonymous said...

yeah, you better be posting some pictures, you crazy lady. lol. I'm sure it looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see how AWESOME your hair looks. I took the plunge and got bangs last week. Good stiff. Later, Tammi

Anonymous said...

POST A PHOTO ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!