Here is another page I did today. I copied a sketch I found online. Other than that it was all my own creation. That means it wasn't a pre-made page that I just plopped my pictures into. Anyway, somebody help me get away from my computer. I am so addicted to digital scrapbooking right now. I plan to make some books for Christmas so I am working on digital pages so I can upload them to Shutterfly and have them printed and bound. And I already packed up my scrapbooking stuff to move so I won't be paper scrapping again until I get unpacked. Who knows when that will be. We get to move into the rental house on Friday, October 5th. So I will have Saturday and Sunday to unpack before getting the kids enrolled in school on Monday. Two weeks from tomorrow I will be loading the moving van and crying as I drive away from here. I keep talking so bad about moving away. You probably wonder why I made the decision to move to Las Cruces in the first place. I am actually very excited. I am looking forward to all day kindergarten and I am looking forward to being a stay at home mom, not a work at home mom. I am hoping that Liberty and Mason will give me plenty of time to scrapbook. HA! Wishful thinking I bet!
4 years ago
1 comment:
I love the layouts Deanna. I am so excited for you to be moving closer. I am already planning a week visit next summer as long as you promise it won't be 112 degrees. Later Tammi
Post a Comment