Saturday, November 10, 2007

Catching up on old news...

Ok now that my house is finally feeling under control (somewhat) I am finally making time to upload some pictures and post about things that have been happening since our move. I'll post things a little at a time since it is late and I am going to bed soon. William and I are speaking in church tomorrow and I still need to review my talk and see how long it is. So here are some pictures from Halloween for starters. Oh and Crazy hair day was on Halloween. Poor Amy, she was so excited about that school day and woke up barfing all morning long. She was better in time to go trick or treating though. The school bus pictures are of Amy Emily and Makenna getting on the bus for their second day of school. This was Emily's first bus ride and she was a little nervous. It makes me smile to see Amy there holding her hand. What a sweet moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! cool pics....Liberty looks cute in my Indian costume!

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

LOVE the halloween pics. Your kids are too adorable! :)