Sunday, November 11, 2007

Missing You...

I have been getting homesick for my Utah friends. Finally downloading these pictures made it worse. I saw all these friends and got a bit sad to not have them around every day. I hope you all know how much I loved you all and your kids!!!

This is Bailey. She was our neighbor across the street in Utah. I also had her in my child care. She was my most difficult child at times but also my sweetest one. She is the one child I miss the most. I got the sweetest letter from her shortly before we moved telling me she loved me. I love you too Bailey!

This is Reagan, our next door neighbor. She is right between Amy and Emily's age. Both my girls loved to play with her. Reagan's family took us to dinner at Firehouse Pizza (our favorite restaurant) before we moved. We sure miss such wonderful neighbors and friends.
This is Caryn. She is Reagan's mom. And what a great friend she was to me. She is one of those friends who always worried about imposing on me but never realized how much I loved having her and her kids around. We miss your family Caryn. Give Dylan 5 for me and tell Jordan I said hi.
These are my peeps. Pictured from right to left around the table is Georgia, Wendy, Vanessa, Alison, Angie, me, and Marissa. I hope I can find some scrapping and girls night out friends who are as fun as these girls are! I sure miss you gals!

Reagan and her cousin Morgan were the best after school playmates for Emily since Kindergarteners were only at school half day. She would have been bored out of her mind without them.

Emily Francis was another of my girls best friends. She is also between the ages of Amy and Emily. I think she enjoyed Amy more because she is so mature for her age but Emily and Em liked playing together too.

Bailey and my girls acted like sisters cause she felt like a sister.

And Caroline, what a character. She was Amy's first friend in Utah. She is missing her and has asked to call her. Caroline call Amy cause when she calls you aren't ever home. We plan to go see them soon I hope. Her mom is having a baby soon so I hope to be able to go and visit. Keep me posted Georgia. I can't wait to see you again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uhhh....did you just say "peeps"?? HAHA! Nerd. I would miss Utah too, it's so pretty there! And I guess friends are important too. LOL!