Thursday, April 10, 2008

Computer problems AGAIN & Happy Anniversary!

Ok so I haven't had time to send my laptop in for repair and the screen is broken. So I haven't been able to get on to upload all the great new pictures I just downloaded before it broke. Sorry! I will take the hard drive out of it and hook it up to my desk top and then I can post pictures. First I am going on a romatic getaway with my husband. We are going to a day spa in Ruidoso, NM tomorrow and getting full body massages. Then we are going shopping. And we are staying at Hotel Ruidoso. We celebrated are 9th wedding anniversary today. I can't believe it has only been that short of time. It seems like I have been married to him forever and the marriage gets better with every passing year. He is my Everything! I love YOU William!

4 comments:

Chris and Rita said...

Have an awesome getaway. You deserve it.(: Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

awww....can I puke now? hahaha! juuuust kidding. you know I'm just jealous cause I'm not getting any. as in any shopping done...LOL! yeah, I'm a nerd. Happy Anniversary! and the previous post was pretty funny. love ya!
-Hillary

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Happy Anni!! Full body massages? Wow, I'm missing out!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Leah and you have no idea who I am! I grew up in LC and my sister Kim got an email from William with your blog address so she could see pictures of your family. It got forwarded to me so I could see too. You and your family are the darlingest!

I have to thank you so much for your sweet comments about Dennis. I cried through the whole thing. I'm still crying! I didn't know he had passed away. I will forward this to my parents. Why I am still crying? I don't hardly ever cry. The Paynes are near and dear to my heart. William drove me to seminary for years. Daniel and I have played many a Monopoly game together during all of his sleepovers with my brother and spent countless hours in the pool and trampoline together. George was like a big brother to me. And I adore sweet Luana. My heart is with all of them during this difficult time.

I saw that you had Stacey Julian attached to your blog. She is in my ward and is super nice. It is a new ward for us so I don't know her too well yet, but I have definitely enjoyed my conversations with her and she is so down-to-earth. I heard she is famous in the scrapbooking world. I don't scrapbook so I really have no clue what that means. Anyway, she is a sweetheart.

I look forward to meeting you this summer. I'm coming with my sister for an old Las Cruces reunion. Take care and please say hello for me to William and family.

Leah (Leavitt)