
Last weekend while at Time Out For Women my girlfriends saw a plaque with this saying that said mom. We decided we needed to do a craft with this saying. Since I am the Enrichment counselor for relief society I get to arrange this activity. Anyway, it is also a gift for William's mom. I was going to make one for my mom but I realized that I already have her mothers day gift. So maybe later mom sorry. Oh and I decided to post this now since William's mom doesn't see my blog ever.
A bit of news to share... Amy's baptism date has been set for May 31st. That is also her actual birthday and her birthday party. She has an interview with the bishop next Sunday and we are all excited to see anyone who wants to come and visit for her special day. Please call me if I need to arrange for you to have a place to stay while you visit. My house isn't huge but I will make room for anyone who wants to come.
5 comments:
Cute craft! You and Shanna are definitely blessed with your talents in the crafty area!! I can't believe Amy is already going to be 8 years old! I still picture her as a litle five year old before you guys left!
Cute stuff! Yay for Amy! Count on me and mom being there for sure! Can't wait! -Hillary
Cute Deanna! Tell AMy sorry we can't be there but REALLY wish we could!
That is a GREAT gift idea. Love it. Take care, Tammi
Beautiful craft and picture!
Post a Comment