This is another one I did in Arizona but this one I made myself. I used a sketch for inspiration though. It is Emily and Liberty when Liberty was first home from the hospital and just off the oxygen. Emily was so excited to have a baby sister.

This one is my favorite new layout. I made this last Wednesday when I finally invite a couple friends over to scrapbook. This layout is of Emily and Victoria at Emily's 6th bday party. These two are inseparable lately.

This last one I am not sure if I have posted it before but I couldn't seem to find a picture of it so I am assuming I haven't shared yet. Anyway, This was two years ago on July 4th in Utah.

4 comments:
Thank you for the eye candy. They are all so GORGEOUS! I love how big and cute your kids are. GREAT hearing from you. Tammi
CUUUUUTE! I love all of them! Nice job! Love ya! -Hillary
CUTE CUTE CUTE layouts Deanna!
The kiddos are great!!! Good Job on the Layouts! I love the KISS one.
Post a Comment