Thursday, January 01, 2009

Holiday Traditions...

Happy New Year! We fell asleep early last night. Well, I did. After putting Liberty and Mason in bed the rest of us sat down to watch a movie and within 5 or 10 minutes I was out cold. Anyway, I slept great on the couch for a couple of hours and the New Year came and went without me "celebrating". But here is one of our favorite holiday traditions. Doesn't matter if it is Christmas, New Years, or birthdays we get powdered donuts for breakfast. That is what the kids pick and little do they know that it is to mom's huge relief. I get to sleep in if I want and let them get their own breakfast. And Liberty Loves donuts. If you ask "who is a donut piggy?" she raises her hand and says "MEEEEE!" So Christmas pictures are going to have to be posted later when I find more time. For now, Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! CUTE! -Hillary

Chris and Rita said...

I love traditions!Every general conference we have cinnamon rolls in the morning and cheese ball and crackers during the afternoon session.Our kids totally count on it every six months.

crazy said...

So fun Libby-Lu looks so cute hope your family has a great year! We wish you a happy year! Savanna A.