Ok I have to say YES I was suffering from temporary insanity. I am not really considering another baby. I realize that if Mason really wants another sister and not a brother then there is no reason to have another. I love my girls but four of them is enough for me. I think Mason will just have to have his dad as a best friend or maybe one of his cousins. Thanks for your honesty in your comments Joanne. That made me laugh.
So most of the things I have had to do lately have been finished. The only really big thing now is my home for sale and living apart from William. It actually isn't so bad. He couldn't stand to be away for so long so he is here now visiting again. Right now his work schedule is great. While in training still they don't want him to get too much overtime so he worked 4 tens this week and came home Thursday night. He was here by 11:30 to my surprise. We are glad to have him home. Good timing too cause the van broke down last night and he was here to fix it today. And of course he did a few honey do things too.
So now I just have to focus on keeping my kids fed and house cleaned and make a few more doctor appointments. Liberty is getting her eyes checked for glasses, Makenna is starting physical therapy for some ongoing numbness in her back, Makenna needs braces, I need dental work done, and I need to get a physical since I haven't had it done in over two years.
The most wonderful and stressful thing right now is that I filed to increase child support payments, finally. It will take some financial stress off. Makenna is growing out of everything again. Clothes, shoes, jackets. And she wears Make-up that she has to buy herself and goes through like crazy. The stressful part though is Richard still has to be served papers and after that I am sure to get an angry phone call. Ugh, that makes me feel sick just thinking about it. But it has to be done. I won't give out details over the internet of what he is paying now or what he should be paying but I will say that the increase is about 310% more than he pays now. Crazy huh? I should have done this years ago but I was making it easy for him to afford to see her whenever he wanted. Well, since he sees her only 2 times per year I have decided I need the help supporting her.
Ok that is a ton of babble but it sure sets my mind at ease. Have a great day!
4 years ago
3 comments:
Glad to hear that you are doing better. I will be glad when your house sells. Still praying for you guys. Dont stress over the angry phone call that will most likely come. Just stay calm and sweet. He will get over it.
I could not figure out how to edit the post so I deleted it.
I miss you.. Hope all of this goes well. Terri
Post a Comment