Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Can't get moving...

It must be because I got a full 8 hours of sleep last night. I feel so groggy and unmotivated today. I have been fighting the urge to take a nap all morning. And now that it is naptime I can't sleep. But I just don't feel like scrapbooking today either. Maybe I will work some more on my page submission docs. That will make me feel better. Better yet I think I am going to go read the Miserable Mill. That is book 4 of the Series of Unfortunate Events. I am also thinking about listing some of my stamp sets on ebay so I can get a little extra money to buy the Quik Kutz Studio font I have been dying to get! YAAAAAWWWWWWNNNN! Better go!

1 comment:

Tami said...

I just bought the Studio font today. I LOVE IT!!! My LSS had a 40% off coupon and she let me use it for this. I am in QK heaven!!!