Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ramblings about the day...

Well today was a little strange. All my days are strange anymore I guess. I started my day with taking kids to school as usual. Then I came home to play on the computer for a few minutes. I had cinnamon toast for breakfast and was fine but about an hour later and playing at my computer I ate a KitKat. Man did I get queasy. I had to go lay down and sleep it off. I should have gone to bed earlier last night. Anyway, I woke up about an hour later and Mason was ready to get up and Amy ready to get home from morning Kindergarten. I felt better so I went about my day. During lunch I didn't feel so good again so I didn't finish it. I went Visiting Teaching for about an hour and then watched my neighbors girls. She watched my girls while I was VTing. Anyway I came home and started the running. Amy to Swim Lessons and Makenna to Ice Skating then back to get Amy and then back to get Makenna. Whew! All done. I dropped Amy of at home to have a hot shower and get ready for dinner. Makenna and I went to Walmart to get fleece for blankets we are making for activity days on Thursday. We are making them for three new babies in our ward. At Walmart I couldn't tell if I was getting sick or hungry so I got out of there within one hour. Miracle for me! I picked up Panda Express for William, Makenna, and I and came home. Ate it all and went to Kohls to get some snow pants for me and boots for William. Got home and put the kids to bed. Me time finally! I got my journaling done for my Last Scrapper Standing Layout. It is the title page for my All About Me book. It was pretty tough and I am not sure I want to submit it because it is my testimony to my posterity so I will decide and come up with something on a little less serious note if I need to. But I have to remember that this is MY book, I am not making it for the world to see just my children and their children and so on. So I think I may leave it. If it gets me loosing the contest oh well, not meant to be. As long as I am happy. Well, I feel like I at least got a few things done today. Tomorrow I plan to take a picture of myself and put this layout together.

I have friends coming to my house to scrapbook on Friday so I have to get some cleaning and organizing done Thursday. So tomorrow has to be my last day to scrap this page!

No comments: