We got about 6 inches of snow in about 3 hours yesterday. When it first started snowing I let my kids bundle up and go out to play in it. This was our first wet snow so they had fun making snowballs and building a snowman. Well Makenna built the snowman anyway. I told her how to roll the balls in the snow to make them bigger and she just did it and did it well. I was watching through the back window and couldn't see too well what she was doing because it was quickly getting dark. She used a carrot for the nose, but had to be creative for everything else. I told her to get wood chips for the mouth but she used them for the eyes instead. She was chewing gum at the time so she took that out and shaped it into a smile for lips. It froze instantly. Then for the buttons she used Ritz-Bitz crackers. Then she added one of Amy's hats and voila.I thought she was done. So I went out to take a picture of it. By this time it was dark and I could barely see the thing until I used the camera flash.As I looked at my LCD display on my camera I was so surprised to see that Makenna's snowman was not a snowman. She made it a Woman! Here are the pictures for proof!

2 comments:
Hey Deanna!! that is such a great snowman! How cute. Wish we had some snow. This will be the place were H E double hockey sticks freezes over! LOL!
GEEESH.....is there a PG-13 rating for this blog??
Post a Comment