Monday, January 16, 2006

Today was my day...

The kids were out of school today and William was off work so I started my day thinking the day was going to be all about the kids. I planned to have William take them to the college to go sledding. They have a huge long steep hill there. Well, William had no desire to go cause our house has such a steep driveway and the disc we have he didn't think would be stable enough on that hill. So I went sledding outside our house with the kids. It was so much fun. For the kids mostly. After that I called Gossners chesses factory to see if they still gave tours. That was the other fun thing I wanted to take the kids and do. Well they didn't so Amy and I went to their store to taste and buy some of their famous cheese curds. I loved them and bought a 5 pound bag of them. Before that I took Amy to the store to buy her a swim suit for lessons. Holy cow is it expensive to buy a suit in January here. Almost $40 later we left. By the way does Speedo brand just run small cause she wears a size 8 now! She is growing extremely tall and lanky. She will always be my string bean.

After the suit and cheese shopping Amy and I went to Old Navy and scored BIG!!! We bought clothes for the whole family. Everything we bought was on clearance and then an extra 50% off after that. So I got a ton of great stuff. So excited about that!

Then I came home and started to work on my file I have been creating to organize my scrapbook pages for submission and that didn't go as well as I was hoping. I got half a page done then was interrupted by kids and my husband and then Shanna needed some help editing pictures for her Hall of Fall layouts. She is entering that contest this year. I hope she wins! Anyway that took a little time but not too much so it was ok.

Hey wasn't this supposed to be my day? Nothing to do but scrapbook. What happened? Hmmmm, this is exactly why I am so far behind in my albums. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deanna it sounds like it was PRETTY PRODUCTIVE! That is alot of cash for a swimsuit!

I am so excited to see what Shannna does for HOF!
I miss you, Take care Tammi

Anonymous said...

:o( Sorry I took part of "your" day! I wish I had the money to head to Old Navy!!!! SCORE! Thanks for your help with my photos!!!! You're the best sis!