
No this is not supposed to represent that I have been cleaning my toilets. I had a horrible throw up day on Tuesday. The toilet was a big part of my day. LOL!

Our new vinyl fence was finished being installed on Tuesday. YEAH! Mason is now contained to the back yard! No more finding him across the street and 6 houses down at the neighbors house with lots of boy toys in their front yard. Hehe! Actually this only happened twice.

This is what my sink has looked like a lot lately since I have been making my kids do the dishes more. They put a few dishes in the dishwasher and start it before I check it. I put a stop to that yesterday. And todaymy sink is finally a bright shiny white again!

Laundry is a huge part of everyday at our house. Or at least it should be. I tend to go a couple of days and let it pile up way more than I should. But I try to do at least one load every day.

Lots and Lots of diaper changes! When I saw this I was lucky that my camera was handy. I love his baby crack! Too funny!

My girls have been dying to get the fence finished. I promised that as soon as it was done I would set up their pool. So this was the day! Oh and it was about 85 degrees outside. erfect weather to play in the pool.

I finally got myself some late lunch at 4 pm after vomitting everything I ate in the morning and before my doctor appointment. Oh and I had a doctor appointement too. It was my 20 week Ultrasound. And I did what I set out to do, not find out what sex the baby is going to be. So it is still going to be a surprise. Looking forward to that.
So I promised to tell why we are so busy lately. Besides the fact that a lot of my days are just like the one above, I bought 4 fruit trees yesterday. We have been hard at work on ridding our lawn of pesky weeds and I have been trying to re-landscape my front yard. It isn't as pretty as I want it to be. Not enough flowers. So I have to be outside a ton raking wood chips out and bagging them up to take to the dump tomorrow. At the dump I am getting a "Clean dirt" compost. It is a pretty black color. This will replace the wood chips that lots of people here in Utah landscape with instead of gravel. They say it keeps the soil more moist but after living in AZ all my life I say they have no clue way dry soil really is...LOL! Anyway, the wood chips are really hard to work around when planting things and I have that bleackk landscape paper that I have to cut every time I want to dig in a spot so I am getting rid of it all.
I have also been trying to get those Mothers day albums finished but with everything else going on I am not making good progress! Emily had her dance recital on Saturday, but that deserves a whole post of it's own. That will be later. I hope life is staying interesting for everyone else.
7 comments:
Wow--you have been busy!! Sorry you have to be close to the toilet still! Your yard looks nice! Good luck with the landscaping!
Dang Girl....those pictures make you look like a Ka-jillionaire! Your new home is so beautiful! And your back yard is smashing baby! Really.....you've got enough room back there to build a guest house....or if you are missing Arizona you can build a sauna. Miss you
Peggy
dude. crack kills. hahaha! 85 degrees, huh? I wish. it's freaking in the triple digits over here. UGH! are you SSUUUUUUURE you don't want to find out the sex of the baby? cuz the rest of your family is dying to know. well at least I am! hope you feel better!
Deanna can I say AMBITIOUS! I told Tom I wanted to plant a garden and he pointed to a spot, and said flowers would look good there. I said a vegetable garden and he said "What would we do with that!" Anyways, that is my yard story. I am sorry you are feeling icky! I hope you get better soon! tammi
I love the new fence! I am so envious of the BIG backyard! Hope your toilet trips become less frequent!
Ranae
OH MY GOSH! Look at your yard!! It is huuuuge and gorgeous. And you pile of laundry did not scare me. It looked far too contained.
Looks like everything is going well in Utah! We miss you/
OMIGOSH! I am so behind on your posts! You make me dizzy with all you do!
Post a Comment