I thought I posted this late last night but since it isn't here I must have been dreaming. This layout was inspired by a quote challenge at
Keepsake Trends and an ad challenge at
Just 4 Keeps. I was so excited to find inspiration that helped me keep the focus on this adorabel picture of my funny little boy, Mason. I took this picture while Amy was asking Mason, "Where's the monkey Mason? Show me the monkey?" He pulls his ears out every time they ask him that!
6 comments:
DEanna looks like you have gotten lots of scrapping done! you go GIRL! Tammi
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! This is a very cute page! What a goofy, silly kid!
That kid is a spitting image of his Mom when she was that age. Except I believe his mom didn't need to force her ears to stick out like that.
hahaha! our brother can be so tactless (is that a word?) sometimes. cute picture! I freaking love that kid!
that is the cutest pic!!! I love that layout! Paper is yummy!
That is just too cute! Those ears are ADORABLE!
Post a Comment