Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Our little boy/girl ????

This is our baby on the way! To me it already looks just like a Payne. I think this is a girl from the way I am carrying it. But, this picture is looking like a boy to me. But I only say that caue it seems to have a large nose like Mason did. I haven't ever had one of these 4D ultrasounds before so maybe the baby will grow into it's nose before the big day.

I told everyone that we were not finding out what the sex of this baby is and I stuck to it! To be honest the U/S appointment was easier to get through than I thought. I was tempted for maybe half a second to take a peek but I didn't and I am as excited as ever to have this baby. I can't wait to see what we get blessed with. I really want a brother for Mason, but will love a little girl again too. Mason, will just have to be our spoiled little boy. Of course he'll get all the hard chores with dad. Poor boy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, that U/S is AMAZING! I cannot believe it! Tammi

Lisa said...

oooh--that is way cool!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Deanna! Brandon and I just wanted to say hey! The baby is soooo cute! We had one of those done with Kamden and she looks just like the U/S showed. Hope all is well there in Utah! If you send us your email address we can keep in better contact.. ours is bandbbrooks@hotmail.com Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS! That is super cool!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love those ultrasounds! They are amazing!!!!

Anonymous said...

NEAT-O! yeah, that was my first impression too when I saw that picture was that it was a boy. but I could be completely wrong......

Anonymous said...

Wow! those are amazing. Can't wait to see if this will be a boy, or another girl for you guys.